IN FOCUS: Meet the Curator
21st June 2013
Following on from our first IN FOCUS: evening in April we will be holding a second evening on Friday 21st June when there will be no barriers, no public, no limits! Come and listen to our Curator talk about 5 particular aircraft and how they have come to be at the Museum, how they are conserved and their individual career history. You will then have time with each machine to take up close and personal photography in the best lighting possible. We will also have people on hand who have personal experience in flying or engineering these aircraft who can answer your probing questions.
This particular event features the:
- McDonnell Douglas Phantom FGR2
- Panavia Tornado F3
- Gloster Meteor F8
- Supermarine Spitfire Vb
- Supermarine Spitfire F24
Events are limited to 40 people to ensure an intimate experience. The event starts at 7pm and ends at 9.30pm.
Here's a few quotes from those that attended the 19th April Photography evening:
- Well informed staff; highly memorable aircraft. A MUST for anybody with personal experience of the aircraft featured.
- A fantastic opportunity to get up close and personal with iconic aircraft.
- With barriers down and restrictions lifted, this photo opportunity was excellent for both photography and appreciation of the RAF's finest historical aircraft.
- A stimulating and fascinating event.
Ticket prices are:
Lightning Members: £20 per person
Lancaster Members/Non-Members £25 per person
Book online for this event.
Pre-booking is essential - we cannot accept payment on the night of the event.
Age 18+ only.
Please note for VAT purposes this is classed as a Fundraising Event.
« All Events