Volunteer at Cosford
At present we only have opportunities for Holiday Activities Volunteers. There are no vacancies for Fun and Flight Explainers, Tour Guides or Engineering at this time.
We will not be able to accept any expression of interest forms for these areas or retain them for future use. We will update the website when the situation changes.
Holiday Activities Volunteers
If you are looking for an opportunity to engage with a wide range of people, doing something practical, then this could be the role for you.
These events run at various times throughout the year primarily on weekends or during school holidays. Activities include leading ‘make and take’ craft sessions to supporting our larger events such as the Cosford Food Festival.
We welcome applications from people of all abilities, backgrounds and communities.
The type of tasks undertaken by an Activities & Events volunteer will include:
- Helping the Events Manager to organise and prepare for the event
- Supporting the Events Manager to facilitate and supervise hands-on creative events with families
- Setting up and clearing away for family events
We are looking for volunteers who:
- are reliable, friendly and enthusiastic
- have good communication and interpersonal skills, especially with children
- work well in a team
- help people get the best out of an experience and encourage others to take part
- provide a friendly welcome to all
- are able to work in a busy, public space, sometimes with minimal supervision and share skills and knowledge
- over 18 years of age
Travel expenses will be reimbursed in line with our policy
How to get involved
Download the role description then complete the expression of interest form and send it to Volunteer Manager.
Two references from individuals over the age of 18 maybe required