- Plan your day
- Things to see and do
- What’s going on?
- Group visits
- Schools and colleges
- Venue hire
Birthday parties for adults
If you are searching for a unique Birthday celebration idea for an adult friend or family member we are able to arrange a special celebratory package for them. What more could any aviation enthusiast, or a former member of the RAF ask for than to have a Birthday celebration at their favourite museum with their friends and closest family members? The cost is £18.50 per adult (minimum of 4 adults). Children's meal £7.50.
This all inclusive package consists of access to the Museum, guided tour, a two course lunch including orange juice at a reserved table in our Refuel Restaurant, a copy of the Museum guide book, car park pass and an extra gift for the Birthday person.
- Chicken and vegetable Pie, topped with Puff Pastry served with Mash and Greens
- Beer Battered Haddock and Chips, served Tartar Sauce and Peas
- Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta Bake, Salad & Garlic Bread
- Egg Custard Tart with Raspberry sorbet
- Chocolate Pudding, Chocolate Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cherry Bakewell with Crème Anglaise
Children's menu available on request
(Please feel free to bring a Birthday cake and candles with you)
- Arrival at the Museum, pick up party pack (including car parking pass, guide book, simulator voucher (if pre-booked) and gift for the Birthday person) from Admissions Desk.
- Your Guide will meet you in the Visitor Centre and your tour will start in the Test Flight followed by the War in the Air hangar.
- Enjoy a ride on the Flight Simulator if already booked in advance.
- Tour of the upper level of the National Cold War Exhibition.
- Lunch in the Refuel Restaurant at time of your choice. Please indicate this on the Birthday Party Booking Form (Allow 1 Hour).
- Tour of the lower level of the National Cold War Exhibition and Hangar 1.
- Free time in the Museum shop located in the National Cold War Exhibition.
- The cost is £18.50 per adult (minimum of 4 adults) with children's lunch at £7.00 per child (menu on request).
- A £25 deposit is required at the time of booking. This can be paid using your credit/debit card, by cash or cheque made payable to Royal Air Force Museum Enterprises Ltd. The remaining amount should be paid on the day.
- If you wish to give your party an added lift, why not consider a ride on our flight simulator for an exclusive £2.00 per person (normal price £2.99). A minimum height requirement of 1.07m applies to the simulator, located in Test Flight.
- The 4D Experience offers 3D animated visuals with dynamic seat movements and additional special effects. There are a number of rides to choose from for £4.00.
- Please note that the Museum does not accept any responsibility for the supervision of children in your party.
- Apart from a birthday cake, no additional food is allowed in the restaurant. Storage for the birthday cake can be provided.
- We are unable to take party bookings on busy event days or Bank Holiday weekends. Please check dates with the Museum before booking.
Final numbers and dietary requirements required 7 days prior to your visit. This menu is only available if booked in advance.