RBL Network for Carers (Armed Forces)
17 December 2021 - 18 November 2022
The RBL Network for Carers aims to help carers in the Armed Forces community feel less lonely and isolated. These peer-to-peer social groups will connect carers so they can share experiences, build friendships and support one another.
This network will provide carers in the Armed Forces community with:
- Monthly face-to-face social group sessions, tailored to the interests of the members.
- Sessions at RAF Museum Cosford are on the third Friday of each month, beginning on the 19 November 2021. (April 2022 is an exception and is on the second Friday/8 April 2022)
- Sessions are from 10:30am- 12pm.
How to register
- If you are interested in attending this group, please visit: rbl.org.uk/networkforcarers to register your interest.
- If you have any further questions, or require more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org