From the RAF Museum with LOVE!
Published on: 31 January 2017
This Valentine’s Day give your loved one a romantic gift with wings on…..something extra special and meaningful…..available now from the Royal Air Force Museum shop!
A charming selection of sweetheart items for him and her are now available to purchase in both the London and Cosford on-site museum shops as well as online at www.rafmuseumshop.com.
– The ideal gift for the most important women in your life, one of our most popular pieces of jewellery the sweetheart poppy broch is the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day. This decorative piece features a flower covered in red and black crystals and comes beautifully boxed and includes a verse from the famous war time poem ‘In Flanders Fields’ - £14.00
. Lancaster Cufflinks
– Love is in the air! Surprise him this Valentine’s Day with these stylish Lancaster cufflinks. The ideal gift for any aviation buff, these cufflinks
come presented in an official Royal Air Force gift box and are a fun accessory to be worn to your Valentine’s Day dinner - £14.99
.RAF Crest watch
– This stunning watch was made exclusively for the Royal Air Force Museum by Sekonda. The stainless steel numbers are clear to read against the black face which features the RAF crest in vibrant silver. Presented in a Sekonda gift box, it is ready to be given to your loved one on 14th February. The watch is also covered by a 2 year manufactures guarantee - £49.99
.Heroes and Sweethearts Vol 2 CD & DVD
– Get into the Valentine’s mood with the Hero & Sweethearts album including over 60 timeless pieces of music from a time of innocence and romance of triumph and of tragedy that both inspired and defined a generation. This top quality package will take you back in time with over 3 hours of music offering the iconic sounds of Glenn Miller, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong and many more - £8.99
.RAF Eagle ornament with engraved base
– This exquisite model of the RAF Eagle is shown with talons extended in attacking mode and makes for an unusual but grand gift for a loved one! Made in the UK out of cold cast bronze, the model is completed with a metal plaque with your chosen engraving attached to a wooden base. Personalise your ornament with an engraving via the RAF Museum website, allowing two weeks for the engraving to be completed, so be quick to ensure Valentine’s Day delivery! - £155.00
. Fridge Magnet
– If you like your Valentine’s Day presents to include a back handed compliment why not give her this nostalgic fridge magnet with the phrase ‘Both of us can’t look good at the same time….it’s either me or the house’? We cannot, however, guarantee that it will be well received - £2.50
To see the full range of Valentine’s gifts available from the RAF Museum shop, visit www.rafmuseumshop.com
« All News