- Adopt an Artefact
- Ways to give
- How your support helps
- Contact our fundraising team
- Donate an Artefact
RAF Museum Corporate Membership allows you to build a relationship with the Museum and contribute to those areas that matter to your organisation and your staff.
By becoming a Corporate Member, your will join a community that ranges from defence, engineering consultancy companies to consumer brands, helping to build and promote the RAF stories that have shaped our nation.
Through the star-rank options and depending on your organisation’s motivations and preferred level of investment, we can tailor and deliver a package of events, invitations and staff benefits to suit your needs.
Your organisation and staff could receive various membership benefits, such as:
· Increased brand awareness amongst our diverse visitor and online audiences
· Alignment with the RAF Museum values
· Networking events with our other partner members and RAF stakeholders
· Staff discounts and free tickets to our attractions and public events across both our Museum venues
· Venue hire discounts* at our world-class exhibition spaces and unique settings for corporate engagement and hospitality for your staff and clients
· Staff volunteering opportunities which can help improve your corporate reputation and fulfil your corporate governance objectives
· Opportunities to shape and deliver our award-winning community and schools curriculum linked outreach content, based around STEAM principles
· Dedicated account management support to ensure all membership benefits are delivered