- Ways to give
- Make a donation
- Leaving a gift in your Will
- Corporate support
- Giving Circles
- Give from the US
- Get active and fundraise
- RAF Museum Midlands Development Programme
- Adopt an Artefact
- How your support helps
- Contact our fundraising team
- Volunteering at the RAF Museum
- Volunteering at the RAF Museum Midlands
- Volunteering at the RAF Museum London
- Volunteering remotely
- Volunteering at London
- Paul Dodson – Aircraft Access
- Mojgan Dizadji – ESOL conversation cafe
- Chris Fenwick – Vulcan and Cold War Guide
- Bethany Trober – Learning Host
- Sandra Soer – Vulcan and Cold War Guide
- Guy Thomas – Tour Guide
- Clare Lehovsky – Handling Collection volunteer
- Pavlos Kakoulli – Digitisation volunteer
- Guy Taylor – Library and Archives volunteer
- Catherine Davidson – Needleworker
- Jim Long and Cliff Colmer – Photo Archive
- Mary Doyle – Access Advisory Group
- Vicky Kerrigan – Large Objects Conservation Care
- Tim Stevenson – Small Objects Conservation Care
- Natasha Constantinou – Small Objects Conservation Care
- Tim Cosgrove – Large Objects Conservation Care
- Volunteering at Midlands
- Volunteering Remotely
- Volunteering: Frequently Ask Questions
Run for us!
We are excited to announce that you can now take part in races across the country and fundraise for the Royal Air Force Museum. We have chosen a few of our favourites below. There is a wide range of races to choose from and include 5K’s, 10K’s and Half Marathons.
What do I need to do to sign up?
Just select the run you’d like to take part in below and it will take you through to a registration page. This will tell you the fee and how much sponsorship you will need to raise. Both the registration fee and the sponsorship amount will be dependant on the race.
Once you have registered we will send you an email to let you know what the next steps are, and we will send you a goody bag to get your fundraising kick started.