The Royal Air Force Museum London offers a fun, enthralling day out for the whole family : and, best of all, admission is free.
With over 100 aircraft on site, nowhere else in London enables you to get close to so many historic and ground-breaking aircraft without paying an entrance fee.
Why not make 2015 the year to learn more about Hendon when it was the cradle of British Aviation, by dropping in for a visit.
There is much to intrigue, thrill and educate:
- Be amazed by our stunning new exhibition, First World War in the Air.
- Marvel at the life-sized model of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter jet - the only place in the world where it is on display.
- Listen to Winston Churchill give his 'Battle of Britain' speech to a fearful nation from his 10 Downing Street Office.
- Check out the 'Bomb Bay' television underneath our gigantic Vulcan Bomber.
- Discover the amazing heroes, heroines and trailblazers who have contributed so much to the development of flight and the RAF.
Reaching us is easier than you think. We are just 30 minutes from central London. Just hop onto the Northern Line (Edgware Branch) and get off at Colindale Station. With so much to see and do from our aircraft to our permanent and temporary exhibitions and displays your visit will fly by.