- Ways to give
- RAF Museum Midlands Development Programme
- Adopt an Artefact
- How your support helps
- Contact our fundraising team
- Volunteering at the RAF Museum
- Volunteering at London
- Paul Dodson – Aircraft Access
- Mojgan Dizadji – ESOL conversation cafe
- Chris Fenwick – Vulcan and Cold War Guide
- Bethany Trober – Learning Host
- Sandra Soer – Vulcan and Cold War Guide
- Guy Thomas – Tour Guide
- Clare Lehovsky – Handling Collection volunteer
- Pavlos Kakoulli – Digitisation volunteer
- Guy Taylor – Library and Archives volunteer
- Catherine Davidson – Needleworker
- Jim Long and Cliff Colmer – Photo Archive
- Mary Doyle – Access Advisory Group
- Vicky Kerrigan – Large Objects Conservation Care
- Tim Stevenson – Small Objects Conservation Care
- Natasha Constantinou – Small Objects Conservation Care
- Tim Cosgrove – Large Objects Conservation Care
- Volunteering at Cosford
- Volunteering Remotely
- Volunteering: Frequently Ask Questions
- Volunteering at London
Dare to push your limits by participating in an RAF Museum Challenge Event.
Whether it’s setting yourself a fitness goal or marking an important milestone, there’s a challenge for you!
Sign up to the Spitfire 10K and join a fundraising community racing to commemorate the Battle of Britain. Your fundraising enables the Museum to tell the inspiring stories of RAF personnel, including the courageous Battle of Britain Pilots and crew who defended the skies above Britain in 1940.
By raising £100, not only will you receive a free Spitfire 10K running top, you will also be helping commemorate ‘The Few’ and keep their memory alive.
Seeking a bigger challenge?
The virtual Vulcan Challenge might be for you! Choose to complete either 100km, 250km or 500k by running, walking, cycling, or swimming. Starting on the 14 January, participants have until 14 April to complete the distance. Successful challengers will be awarded with a bespoke medal featuring the iconic Vulcan - the world’s first large bomber to feature the triangular delta-wing design.
By registering your organisation to participate in a Challenge Event, you can help us reach new audiences in innovative ways by supporting the creation and upkeep of our displays and learning programme.
With your support, we will be able to curate new exhibitions, sharing more of our collection with visitors, as well as continuing to conserve and research the 1.3 million artefacts we currently hold.
Last year, many RAF Museum staff signed up to take part in a Challenge. The experience was considered invaluable, with staff reporting the experience improved both their physical and mental wellbeing.
My motivation for taking part was to improve my mental health and mood
I loved getting my walking boots back on and enjoying the great outdoors
It was a reason to get out and just take some time whether alone or with family and friends
There are plenty of ways for you to get involved, whether you have 5 or 500 employees wanting to take part! We can provide information packs and creative ways to motivate and encourage your teams.
For more information or to request a Corporate Information Pack, please contact Charlotte Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org