- Plan your day
- Things to see and do
- What’s going on?
- Group visits
- Onsite and online workshops
- Self-guided visits
- School Booking Form
- School Resources
- Literacy and Numeracy Boosters
- Family Resources
- Little Swifts
- Special Events
- Home Education
- Venue hire
- Conference and exhibition
- Evening receptions and dining
- Filming and photography
- Day delegate rates
- Hire charges
- Room capacities
- Catering and suppliers
- Service quality
- Corporate event enquiry
- Community – Historic Hendon Project
Venue hire - London
RAF Museum London – A safe space for your events!
Plan your next event with confidence that the RAF Museum has taken all precautions in creating a safe environment for you, our team and your delegates.
Covid-19 Safety commitments
We have introduced a number of guidelines to ensure your events can take place safely. These measures cover all aspects from creating safe meeting rooms, social distancing, hygiene and cleaning regimes to catering and flexibility with your booking. Let us reassure you that when we re-open, your event will run as safely and as smoothly as possible.
Hygiene and Cleaning
- A welcome video, site maps and Health and Safety information will be displayed as delegates enter the Museum advising of measures keeping our visitors safe.
- All meeting areas and capacities reconfigured for social distancing
- Floor markers and one-way routes in place
- Hygiene stations are available throughout the Museum buildings
- Increased cleaning regime
- Enhanced cleaning of touch points
- Social distancing measures are being put in place for the safe usage of the toilet facilities
The Royal Air Force Museum is a charity and all profits made from events contribute directly to the Museum.
I found the event staff to be most helpful and efficient - everything we needed was taken care of. I'd definitely come back in the future
How did you rate the success of your event? tick, tick, tick, tick, tick! Looking forward to booking again!