- The RAF museums
- Learning at the Museum
- Our history
- Our Royal Charter
- Our supporters
- Our Board of Trustees
- Our Senior Leadership Team
- Our Ambassadors
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Policy & Performance
- Annual Report & Financial Statements
- Annual Review
- Freedom of Information
- Strategic Plan
- Job Vacancies
- Work Experience
- Media vault
Both our London and Cosford sites have now reopened following a long closure as part of national Covid-19 restrictions.
In accordance with current government guidelines for the prevention of the spread of Covid-19:
- All members of your crew must be from no more than two households or support bubbles
- All visitors aged 11 and above are requested to wear a face-covering while in our buildings unless medically exempt.
- All visitors must observe government advice for the prevention of the spread of Covid-19.
- If you or any members of your household are displaying any of the recognised symptoms of Covid-19, please do not visit. Instead, please plan your visit for a time when it is safe for you to do so.
- Entry is by free timed ticket. Tickets are available for groups of up to six people from the same household or support bubble.
- For a safe and enjoyable visit we have introduced additional Health and Safety measures at both our sites. Watch our video.
- 93% of visitors have given the thumbs up to these measures since we have reopened.*
- 97% of visitors have found our staff to be welcoming and friendly.*
- 86% of visitors recommend their family and friends visit us.*
* Source: ALVA Post Visitor Research 20 July - 30 September