- Plan your day
- Things to see and do
- On display
- Exhibitions & displays
- Virtual tours
- 4D Experience
- Virtual Reality Zone
- Typhoon Simulator
- Conservation Centre
- What’s going on?
- Group visits
- Schools and colleges
- Venue hire
We recognise that each corporate event is different and hire charges are often tailor made. For conferencing in the Visitor Centre, hire charges start from as little as £200.00 plus VAT. Conference and Exhibition space in our Wartime Hangars starts at £1,650.00 plus VAT and day delegate rates are also available.
Principle Day Delegate Rate Includes:
- Venue Hire from 09.00am – 5.00pm
- Tea, Coffee and Biscuits served on arrival
- Tea, Coffee and Biscuits served at mid-morning
- Hot or Cold Buffet Lunch Option served with Fruit Juice & Mineral Water
- Mid-Afternoon Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
- Selected Audio Visual Equipment
- Car Parking Permits
- Dedicated Staff to assist with planning your event.
Daytime events include ample FREE car parking and free access to the Museum between 10am and 6pm.
Venue Hire for receptions and themed dinners starts from £1,650.00 plus VAT. This includes exclusive use of the museum facilities outside of normal hours.
See Banqueting section for further information.
When preparing budgets please note that all room hire rates are plus VAT.
The Corporate Events business is part of the Royal Air Force Museum Enterprises Ltd.
All profits go to the Royal Air Force Museum which exists to promote the public’s understanding of the history and traditions of the Royal Air Force and aviation.