Mar - Oct: 10am - 5pm. Last entry 4pm
Nov – Feb: 10am - 4pm. Last entry 3pm
Car parking charges may apply
How to find us
RAF Museum Cosford
Shifnal, Shropshire TF11 8UP
Plan your day - London
- Plan your day
- Things to see and do
- What’s going on?
- Group visits
- Onsite and online workshops
- Self-guided visits
- School Booking Form
- School Resources
- Literacy and Numeracy Boosters
- Family Resources
- Little Swifts
- Special Events
- Home Education
- Venue hire
- Conference and exhibition
- Evening receptions and dining
- Filming and photography
- Day delegate rates
- Hire charges
- Room capacities
- Catering and suppliers
- Service quality
- Corporate event enquiry
- Our Local Community
Plan your day - London
Our London site is now open to the public. Get ready for take-off and pre-book your free visit now.
Visit the Royal Air Force Museum London for great day out for all the family – whatever the weather. We are open 10.00am – 5.00pm and admission is free.
Reaching us is easy - we are just 28 minutes from Central London. Just hop onto the Northern Line (Edgware Branch) to Colindale Station. It is then just a short walk or bus ride to the Museum. To plan your travel please click here.
There are 100s of reasons to visit. Highlights include:
- Three new innovative galleries explore the first 100 years of the RAF, its roles today and invite you to imagine its future contribution and technology
- Perfect for picnicking - a new open, grassed landscape reflects the heritage of our site as The London Aerodrome and RAF Hendon
- A new themed outdoor play area for under 11’s
- Our new restaurant, Claude’s
- A packed programme of family activities and events for all ages.
To read some of the comments from our visitors please go toTripadvisor.
Currently several SatNav systems have incorrectly indexed our postcode which means that people are being told that they have arrived at their destination whilst they are still on the M1.
As a result we are recommending that rather than typing our postcode into your SatNav system that you input our road name "Grahame Park Way". If this does not work we suggest putting in the postcode NW9 5QW which will direct you to the small industrial estate that is located next to the Museum.
Wearing of Facemasks
We strongly recommend that all visitors wear a face covering when visiting our galleries, shop and restaurant* unless they were previously exempt from doing so. You will not need to wear one when outside in our green spaces, unless it makes you more comfortable to do so. We would also ask that when in our buildings that our visitors be aware of others around them and where possible maintain a social distance of 1 metre.
*Except when seated.