- The RAF museums
- Learning at the Museum
- Our history
- Our Royal Charter
- Our supporters
- Our Board of Trustees
- Our Senior Leadership Team
- Our Ambassadors
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Policy & Performance
- Annual Report & Financial Statements
- Annual Review
- Freedom of Information
- Strategic Plan
- Job Vacancies
- Work Experience
- Media vault
In war and in peace, the Royal Air Force and the air forces of the USA have stood together to defeat the enemies of freedom.
The Royal Air Force Museum American Foundation ensures that the shared aviation heritage of the USA and the UK is kept alive in the memories of our two great nations.
The aims of the Royal Air Force Museum American Foundation are:
- To preserve our shared aviation heritage for future generations.
- To champion those common values of self-sacrifice, citizenship, and service to the country that permit our respective services to respond to the challenges of the preservation of freedom and peace.
- To strengthen and to educate present and future generations about the importance of the special UK/US relationship within the field of aviation.
- To commemorate the sacrifice of the airmen of our two nations.
- To generate an understanding and interest among our youth of the shared aviation cultures, and about science and technology.