Spitfire Selfie Competition Terms and Conditions
1) Only one entry per household.
2) The competition is open to residents of the U.K mainland only. All entrants posting must be aged 15 and above.
3) If imagery posted is of children under the age of 15, such imagery must be posted by that child’s guardian to be entered into the competition.
4) All entries have to be received via the channels specified in the competition's copy no later than midnight Sunday 17 July (GMT). All entries received after this time will not be entered into the competition.
5) All entries must consist of photography taken by the entrant. Should any entrants submit a photograph in breach of another person's copyright or intellectual property rights to that image, or which consists of inappropriate imagery they will be automatically dismissed from the competition.
6) The winners will be judged by a panel of staff on Wednesday 20 July.
7) The winners will be informed via direct message of their success by Monday 25 July. In order, to ensure that the competition is deemed to be fair the winner agrees that their handle will be published on the museum's website, social media and will be used any subsequent publicity.
8) If the prize is not claimed within 21 days of notification, another prize winner will be drawn and the original prize winner forfeits the prize.
9) The prize consists of one of 5 hampers of Spitfire inspired goodies from the Museum’s online shop worth £50 each. No cash alternative will be given.
10) Should a specific item listed in the competition’s promotional material not be available the Museum reserves the right to substitute this item with one of an equivalent value.
11) The Promoter's decision is final and in the event of a dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
12) Competition prizes will be sent by the Museum by Royal Mail and must be signed for by the winners. The Museum is not responsible for the loss of any items in the post.
13) The competition is not open to Staff of the Royal Air Force Museum, Royal Air Force Museum Enterprises Ltd, their family or friends.
12) Promoter: Royal Air Force Museum Enterprises Ltd, Grahame Park Way, London, NW9 5LL.
13) The competition is being run, promoted and fulfilled by Promoter and no other party is in any way a sponsor or promoter of, or responsible for any obligations in connection with, the competition.