- Ways to give
- RAF Museum Midlands Development Programme
- Adopt an Artefact
- How your support helps
- Contact our fundraising team
- Volunteering at the RAF Museum
- Volunteering at London
- Paul Dodson – Aircraft Access
- Mojgan Dizadji – ESOL conversation cafe
- Chris Fenwick – Vulcan and Cold War Guide
- Bethany Trober – Learning Host
- Sandra Soer – Vulcan and Cold War Guide
- Guy Thomas – Tour Guide
- Clare Lehovsky – Handling Collection volunteer
- Pavlos Kakoulli – Digitisation volunteer
- Guy Taylor – Library and Archives volunteer
- Catherine Davidson – Needleworker
- Jim Long and Cliff Colmer – Photo Archive
- Mary Doyle – Access Advisory Group
- Vicky Kerrigan – Large Objects Conservation Care
- Tim Stevenson – Small Objects Conservation Care
- Natasha Constantinou – Small Objects Conservation Care
- Tim Cosgrove – Large Objects Conservation Care
- Volunteering at Cosford
- Volunteering Remotely
- Volunteering: Frequently Ask Questions
- Volunteering at London
Leaving a gift in your Will
Pride in our past. Protecting our future.
Leaving a gift in your Will to the Royal Air Force Museum will help us fulfil our responsibility as the custodians of RAF history. Our goals are clear – to care for and share our momentous collection, to inspire everyone with the RAF story, and to honour those who shape it. Your support allows us to continue to recognise and celebrate the story’s place in our lives.
The RAF has been responsible for some of the greatest stories ever told – not just of the heroism of the Battle of Britain that took place over the British Isles 80 years ago – but also of the RAF today. Our collections underpin these stories. Comprising of several hundred thousand objects, and ranging in size from aircraft to lapel badge, our collection spans more than a century of aviation history.
There are several ways in which you can support the Royal Air Force Museum through a gift in your Will, and we recommend that you seek independent legal advice when doing so to ensure that it is legally valid and accurately reflects your wishes.
A gift can reflect your particular interests and passions, however unrestricted gifts allow us to share your generosity in the areas where it is needed most. Any gift we receive, no matter the size, makes a vital contribution to our ongoing work.
Discover how your gift will support us:
Inspiring the future and bringing collections to life
Preserving our RAF collections for generations to come
Telling the RAF story through exhibitions and collection artefacts
We're sincerely grateful for every gift we receive, whether that's a gift in your Will – either a financial contribution or the gift of an object – or a donation in memory. Your gift can be a fitting tribute to friend or relative, ensuring their memory lives on, while supporting the Museum's work.
A legacy is the greatest gift that anyone can make. A legacy in support of the RAF Museum will make a lasting contribution so that generations to come can commemorate the RAF story.
If you are considering leaving a gift in your Will and wish to talk to us about our work here at the RAF Museum, please contact Trusts and Foundations Manager, Aimee Pitchford.
Telephone: 07974 774323
Alternatively, if you would like to receive more information please fill out our enquiry form.
With thanks to our partnership with Remember a Charity, we are now able to offer our supporters a free Will writing service through Bequeathed.