- Ways to give
- Make a donation
- Leaving a gift in your Will
- Corporate support
- Giving Circles
- Give from the US
- Get active and fundraise
- RAF Museum Midlands Development Programme
- Adopt an Artefact
- How your support helps
- Contact our fundraising team
- Volunteering at the RAF Museum
- Volunteering at the RAF Museum Midlands
- Volunteering at the RAF Museum London
- Volunteering remotely
- Volunteering at London
- Paul Dodson – Aircraft Access
- Mojgan Dizadji – ESOL conversation cafe
- Chris Fenwick – Vulcan and Cold War Guide
- Bethany Trober – Learning Host
- Sandra Soer – Vulcan and Cold War Guide
- Guy Thomas – Tour Guide
- Clare Lehovsky – Handling Collection volunteer
- Pavlos Kakoulli – Digitisation volunteer
- Guy Taylor – Library and Archives volunteer
- Catherine Davidson – Needleworker
- Jim Long and Cliff Colmer – Photo Archive
- Mary Doyle – Access Advisory Group
- Vicky Kerrigan – Large Objects Conservation Care
- Tim Stevenson – Small Objects Conservation Care
- Natasha Constantinou – Small Objects Conservation Care
- Tim Cosgrove – Large Objects Conservation Care
- Volunteering at Midlands
- Volunteering Remotely
- Volunteering: Frequently Ask Questions
Free Will writing service
The RAF Museum in partnership with Remember a Charity are now able to offer our supporters free Will writing services through Bequeathed.
Who are Bequeathed?
Bequeathed offers a basic free-to-use online Will writing service. They also help to identify where you might benefit from paid-for legal advice from one of their partner law firms and however you choose to complete your Will (online, over the phone or face-to-face with a solicitor) you may wish to remember causes you care about.
Just click on the link below to start your Will:
Who can use it?
This free Wills service is available to people 18 or over who live in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. Unfortunately, it’s not yet available to those in Scotland or the Republic of Ireland because of key differences in laws around Will-writing and inheritance.
We understand your priority is looking after your loved ones, so there is no obligation to leave a gift to the Royal Air Force Museum in your Will, but we are so grateful to you for considering it.
If you do choose to leave a gift in your Will, you will be leaving a lasting legacy that will help us continue inspiring everyone with the RAF story.