- The Vulcan Challenge
- Virtual Lectures
- 2022 Museum Annual Conference: Meaning, Memory, and the (Mis-)Remembered Past
- Virtual Lecture: Air and Space Strategies in African Disaster Management
- Virtual Lecture: The Final Fight of Werner Voss and its role in RFC Mythology
- Virtual Lecture: Trials, Triumphs and Trauma in the Controversial Life of Sholto Douglas
- Virtual Spitfire 10K
- Joint Operations Events
- Past Virtual Events and Competitions
Fundraise for the RAF Museum and receive a free Vulcan Challenge t-shirt!
Help us to commemorate and celebrate the stories of those who have taken to the skies in this majestic V-Bomber from its Cold War beginnings 70 years ago.
By raising £100, not only will you receive a free 2022 Vulcan Challenge t-shirt, but you will also be helping us to continue to share the incredible stories of those who crewed and flew the Vulcan.
Last year, our amazing Challenge fundraisers, in addition to their entry, raised over £80,000 in sponsorship. With your help, your Vulcan Challenge fundraising will keep the RAF Museum flying!
Starting your fundraising could not be simpler:
- Head to our Vulcan Challenge JustGiving page
- Click on Start Fundraising,
- Sign in or create an account
- Click on ‘Taking part in an event’ when you get to the screen below
- Select Vulcan Challenge 2022 and you are ready to start fundraising!
Once you have set up your JustGiving page, our team will be in touch with some handy fundraising tips to kick start your fundraising.
Your support really matters, as a charity your fundraising will allow the Museum to continue telling the RAF Story. The story of how ordinary people can do extraordinary things.
The Museum relies heavily on fundraising and commercial operations and, as a result of the pandemic, has experienced a reduction of over £3 million in self-generated income.
The difference your fundraising could make...
If you have any further questions about fundraising email email@example.com