- Ways to give
- Make a donation
- Leaving a gift in your Will
- Corporate support
- Giving Circles
- Give from the US
- Get active and fundraise
- RAF Museum Midlands Development Programme
- Adopt an Artefact
- How your support helps
- Contact our fundraising team
- Volunteering at the RAF Museum
- Volunteering at the RAF Museum Midlands
- Volunteering at the RAF Museum London
- Volunteering remotely
- Volunteering at London
- Paul Dodson – Aircraft Access
- Mojgan Dizadji – ESOL conversation cafe
- Chris Fenwick – Vulcan and Cold War Guide
- Bethany Trober – Learning Host
- Sandra Soer – Vulcan and Cold War Guide
- Guy Thomas – Tour Guide
- Clare Lehovsky – Handling Collection volunteer
- Pavlos Kakoulli – Digitisation volunteer
- Guy Taylor – Library and Archives volunteer
- Catherine Davidson – Needleworker
- Jim Long and Cliff Colmer – Photo Archive
- Mary Doyle – Access Advisory Group
- Vicky Kerrigan – Large Objects Conservation Care
- Tim Stevenson – Small Objects Conservation Care
- Natasha Constantinou – Small Objects Conservation Care
- Tim Cosgrove – Large Objects Conservation Care
- Volunteering at Midlands
- Volunteering Remotely
- Volunteering: Frequently Ask Questions
Make a donation
The Royal Air Force is responsible for some of the greatest stories ever told…stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things.
The ambition and responsibility of the RAF Museum is to continue to share these stories – past, present, and future – to engage, inspire, and encourage learning for current and future generations. You can show your support to the RAF Museum in many ways. From making a donation, taking on a Challenge, or Adopting an Artefact, there are numerous ways that you can help keep us flying!
Monthly donations have a lasting impact – they provide a reliable base of funding and allow us to plan for the future.
£5 a month
could help us...
purchase essential tools needed to help conserve aircraft in our collection.
£10 a month
four Special Educational Needs schools to attend a workshop at the Museum.
£15 a month
means we can...
produce outreach materials and take the collection to those unable to visit the Museum.
£20 a month
could help pay...
for the rebinding of 10 books in our expansive library.
Click on the button below to start your regular gift. You can select the amount you wish to give, along with the
Even more ways to give…
Send your gift via cheque or CAF cheque to the address listed below. Please make cheques payable to The RAF Museum.
Graham Park Way
Did you know you can support the RAF Museum whilst shopping with Amazon? For every purchase you make, AmazonSmile will donate a small percentage of the order value to the Museum.