- Plan your day
- Things to see and do
- On display
- Flight Zone
- Midlands Aircrafts
- Falklands 40 – Bravo November
- Exhibitions & displays
- Conservation Centre
- What’s going on?
- Group visits
- Schools and colleges
- Venue hire
Selfie in a Spitfire
Price: £5.00 per person
Experience duration: 5 minutes
Experience the unique opportunity of sitting in an exact replica of a Second World War Spitfire cockpit*. Use your phone to take a selfie, which we will then print for your very own Spitfire Souvenir Photo Booklet. All included in the ticket price! Collect your printed photo booklet before you leave.
*This experience features a replica cockpit, not the full aircraft.
Sitting in the cockpit of a Spitfire is a very special experience, so make sure you’re prepped for the day. Please take note of our access restrictions before purchasing your tickets:
- You must be physically fit to climb a small number of steps and lift your legs and full body weight into the cockpit.
- Please wear trousers or shorts. Skirts and dresses may prevent or restrict access.
- Please wear flat shoes with a good grip on them. Please note: we cannot allow the public access without appropriate footwear.
- Spitfire cockpits are small – please see measurements below for your information.
- If the museum feels that it is not safe or possible for you to access the cockpit, we reserve the right to refuse access. Please refer to the terms and conditions displayed at the Experience before purchasing your ticket.