Help us design our 2022 Season’s Greetings Card
Published on: 13 October 2022
The much-awaited Christmas holiday season is rapidly approaching, and we need your help!
We would like you to design a card inspired by the RAF Museum. Get creative, paint, draw, stick, colour, it’s up to you. Just make sure the card has the title Season’s Greetings from the Royal Air Force Museum.
The best design will be used to create the Museum’s official Christmas e-card. The top three designs from each age group category will receive a prize bundle from the RAF Museum Shop.
Age categories are:
• Under 5s
• Ages 5 to 11
• Ages 12 to 16
Post a clear photo of your completed poster on our social media, tag us @rafmuseum, or email email@example.com. Remember to include your first name and your age. Competition closes on Sunday 6 November and the winners will be announced on Wednesday 9 November.
Terms and conditions on how to enter:
• Post a clear photo of your completed card on our social media, tag us @rafmuseum, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Include your first name and your age you are entering in the comments
• Competition closes on 11.59pm on Sunday 6 November.
• Keep your card safe as we may require a high res scan in order to use it as part of our advertising campaign
• The winners of each category may be required to send their card to us, flat for scanning purposes. These will be returned to the winners once the posters have been scanned
• No cash alternative. Judge’s decision is final