RAF Museum Poster Competition
Published on: 22 May 2020
We would like you to design a poster highlighting all your favourite parts of the RAF Museum. The best designs will be used as part of our re-opening advertising campaign, with the winners of each category receiving a prize bundle worth £100 from the RAF Museum Shop. Plus, our friends at RAF Youth & STEM team are providing RAF goody bags for six runners up.
Age categories are:
• Under 10s
• 10 – 18 years
• Over 18s
Use our poster resource pack CLICK HERE to help plan your design and to remind you of all the essential information you need to include on your poster for your entry to be valid.
Post a clear photo of your completed poster on our social media, tag us @rafmuseum, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include your first name and the age category you are entering. Competition closes on Friday 5 June and the winners will be announced on Friday 19 June.
Terms and conditions on how to enter:
• Post a clear photo of your completed poster on our social media, tag us @rafmuseum, or email email@example.com
• Include your first name and the age category you are entering in the comments
• Competition closes on Friday 5 June and the winners will be announced on Friday 19 June
• Keep your poster safe as we will require a high res scan in order to use it as part of our advertising campaign
• The winners of each category will be required to send their poster to us, flat for scanning purposes. These will be returned to the winners once the posters have been scanned
• If you do not wish to draw our logo, please leave a space on the poster in one of its corners (top or bottom) so that we may put this in as part of the advertising campaign
• No cash alternative. Judge’s decision is final