Mar - Oct: 10am - 5pm. Last entry 4pm
Nov – Feb: 10am - 4pm. Last entry 3pm
Car parking charges may apply
How to find us
RAF Museum Cosford
Shifnal, Shropshire TF11 8UP
- Plan your day
- Things to see and do
- On display
- Exhibitions & displays
- Virtual tours
- 4D Experience
- Virtual Reality Zone
- Typhoon Simulator
- Conservation Centre
- What’s going on?
- Group visits
- Schools and colleges
- Venue hire
RAF Museum Cosford - A safe space for your events!
Plan your next event with confidence that the RAF Museum had taken all precautions in creating a safe environment for you, your delegates and our team.
Covid-19 Safety Commitments
We have introduced a number of guidelines to ensure your events can take place safely. These measures cover all aspects from creating safe meeting rooms, social distancing, hygiene and cleaning regimes to catering and flexibility with your booking. Let us reassure you that when we reopen, your event will run as safely and as smoothly as possible.
Hygiene and Cleaning
- A welcome video, site maps and Health and Safety information will be displayed as delegates enter the Museum advising of measures keeping our visitors safe.
- All meeting areas and capacities reconfigured for social distancing.
- Controlled numbers of visitors/delegates in each area of the museum.
- Signage and staff to prompt social distancing as well as floor markers and one-way routes in place.
- Hygiene stations are available throughout the Museum buildings.
- Signage encouraging guests to regularly wash their hands.
- Increased cleaning regime.
- Enhanced cleaning of touch points.
- Social distancing measures in place for the safe usage of out toilet facilities.
- Personal Protective Equipment for staff, such as gloves and masks.
- We work with a world class catering partner and all provisions for your safety will be looked after.
- We have revised our Terms and Conditions to give you more flexibility and less stress. You can be safe in the knowledge that should you need to reschedule your event due to Covid-19, we will transfer your booking to a mutually agreeable date, at the agreed previous rate.
Given the ever-changing nature of this situation, the Museum will continue to monitor the Government and Public Health England guidance to ensure these measures remain up to date, relevant and effective.
So if you are looking for somewhere unique to hold your next event, look no further . . . Cosford is the ideal venue for a show stopping setting to make your event stand out! With ample car parking and plenty of outside space for delegates to get some fresh air on their breaks, we're conveniently located just half an hour away from Birmingham and Wolverhampton and only 10 minutes from Telford.
Enquire now to start planning your perfect event!
We had an excellent day and received much positive feedback regarding the venue and catering. We were impressed with the level of support received to make the day go smoothly. Would recommend the venue to anyone wishing to book a corporate event.