What will be open at our London site from 17 May 2021
Published on: 13 May 2021
In accordance with advice that we are currently receiving on safe social distancing after 17 May we will still be opening our London site in phases:
What will be open at our London site:
- RAF Stories and RAF First to the Future (Hangar 1)
- Miniature aircraft (Hangar 1)
- First World War in the Air (Hangar 2)
- War in the Air, 1918 – 1980 (Hangars 3, 4, 5)
- Art Gallery (Hangars 3, 4, 5)
- The RAF in An Age of Uncertainty, 1980 – Today (Hangar 6)
- Claude’s Restaurant – dine in and takeaway service
- Sunderland Café ( Hangar 1, Weekends and Holidays only)
- All toilets in the above Hangars
- Museum Shop (Hangar 1)
- 4D Theatre (Hangars 3, 4, 5)
- Spitfire Experience (Hangars 3, 4, 5)
- Outdoor playground (limited numbers)
What will be closed at our London site:
- Some interactives in Hangar 1 to allow for social distancing
- Exhibition galleries and viewing platform in Hangar 2
- Interactive displays in Hangar 2
- Dambusters Virtual Reality Experience in Hangar 5
- Mezzanine Area and Walkway in Hangar 6
All Toilet Facilities in our open Hangars will enjoy regular additional cleaning throughout the day.
For your comfort and safety additional hand sanitiser stations will be located throughout the site.
For your comfort and safety additional social-distancing signage will be placed throughout the site.
Please ensure that every member of your party is wearing a face covering, unless they are exempt from doing so.
We are continuing to maintain a 2m social distancing policy in all of our hangars.