RAF Museum Mini Golf
15 April - 30 October 2022
Brand New for 2022! Don’t miss the RAF Museum Mini Golf. Each of our 9 holes will be themed around our aircraft and the Royal Air Force, so great competitive fun for the whole family! Fly your way around our course and swing your way to victory.
With a ball and putter, the aim of the game is to get around the course in as few attempts as possible. We will give you a score card so you can keep track of your scores. Each hole is themed around our collection, and you can discover more about the RAF Stories behind them by scanning the QR codes.
You can find the mini-golf outside H1 exit from Saturday 28 May.
Mini golf is perfect for birthday parties and groups. Just book your ticket and timed slot online.
Entry can be purchased online in advance, just choose your tickets and then the number of players you will be bringing. The final step is to book your timed slot – these are every hour, and you can arrive at anytime during the hour. Tickets give you access to the course once, please ensure you have read our terms and conditions before booking.
Please note you will need to book your admission ticket to the Museum with your Mini Golf Ticket, this can be done together by clicking the link above.
|Parent and Child (child must be aged 4 and under)||£8.00|
|Entry for one player||£5.00|
|Entry for two players||£9.00|
|Entry for three players||£14.00|
|Entry for four players||£18.00|
There is a maximum of 4 people allowed at one hole at a time. If you are a group bigger than 4 then you will be divided into smaller groups.
The Adventure Mini Golf will be open from 12.30am with last entry at 4.00pm. The course closes at 4.20pm. Timed arrival slots are an hour long. You will need to arrive within the hour, if you arrive early or late we cannot guarantee you availability but we will try our hardest to accommodate you.
The course is not open every day so please see our ticketing site for a full list of dates.
- Respect each player and not interrupt other people’s games
- Only one round is permitted per ticket
- Pencils, putters and balls to be returned when leaving the course
- There is a 10-shot limit per hole, so once you get to 10 shots, move on to the next hole
- If the ball goes off the course, replace the ball where it went off with a one stroke penalty
- Many of our holes contain moving parts such as (but not limited to) the propeller and the Sopwith. Do not touch or stand on any of these moving parts and ensure that children are kept under supervision as this may result in personal injury and or damage to the course of which the player or parent/guardian is responsible for.
- RAF Museum Mini Golf is a game of putting and all players, particularly children should refrain from hitting the ball excessively hard, thereby causing a hazard to themselves and other people.
- RAF Museum Mini Golf reserves the right to remove clubs and balls from any player behaving unacceptably and request that they leave the site.
- The holes must be played in sequential order. Hole jumping is not permitted
- No Excessive swinging of clubs. When putting do not swing the putter higher than knee height
- One metre distance must be maintained between players during putting