- Ways to give
- Make a donation
- Leaving a gift in your Will
- Corporate support
- Giving Circles
- Give from the US
- Get active and fundraise
- RAF Museum Midlands Development Programme
- Adopt an Artefact
- How your support helps
- Contact our fundraising team
- Volunteering at the RAF Museum
- Volunteering at the RAF Museum Midlands
- Volunteering at the RAF Museum London
- Volunteering remotely
- Volunteering at London
- Paul Dodson – Aircraft Access
- Mojgan Dizadji – ESOL conversation cafe
- Chris Fenwick – Vulcan and Cold War Guide
- Bethany Trober – Learning Host
- Sandra Soer – Vulcan and Cold War Guide
- Guy Thomas – Tour Guide
- Clare Lehovsky – Handling Collection volunteer
- Pavlos Kakoulli – Digitisation volunteer
- Guy Taylor – Library and Archives volunteer
- Catherine Davidson – Needleworker
- Jim Long and Cliff Colmer – Photo Archive
- Mary Doyle – Access Advisory Group
- Vicky Kerrigan – Large Objects Conservation Care
- Tim Stevenson – Small Objects Conservation Care
- Natasha Constantinou – Small Objects Conservation Care
- Tim Cosgrove – Large Objects Conservation Care
- Volunteering at Midlands
- Volunteering Remotely
- Volunteering: Frequently Ask Questions
Get active and fundraise
For 2023 we have lots of fun, active ways you can fundraise for the Royal Air Force Museum.
As a charity, we rely on the kindness and generosity of people like you to help us to tell the stories of our Royal Air Force and it’s people. Right now, we need your support more than ever. We have lots of ways to get involved as an individual, or a group, and help raise vital funds to the Museum.
How will you make a difference?
With your support, and the money raised through activities, we can continue to share the RAF Story, the stories of the people who shape it, and it’s place in our lives.
We will be able to curate our exhibitions; bringing new materials out of the archives for our visitors to see, along with continuing to conserve and research our collection. The collection underpins our stories, and includes over 1.3 million items, ranging in size from aircraft to lapel badges, and spanning more than a century of aviation history. Our learning programmes will continue to bring this collection to life and sharing stories to learners young and old.
Have you got your own idea?
Are you passionate about sharing RAF stories, and believe you have a great idea to fundraise and support the Museum? Why not get in touch. Our fundraising team would love to hear more. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My motivation for taking part was to improve my mental health and mood
I loved getting my walking boots back on and enjoying the great outdoors
It was a reason to get out and just take some time whether alone or with family and friends